Thursday, October 8, 2009

Working at Home

The chrysler died on the golden gate bridge yesterday, so wayne coasted to the overlook at the end and called AAA and had it towed to the mechanic. Since he just started his job, teaching technology at Longfellow Elementary, I loaned him my car. So I started my day as usual, in email. Checking up on what I didn't complete yesterday, tackling my to do list.

I spent the morning doing all kinds of tiring things. Then made a delish lunch (sliced tri-tip on toasted whole wheat pita with butter lettuce) and decided I needed to check facebook. One thing to led to another and after seeing Ribroast, my friend Louise's blog, decided this was the day...

So here is my mare's nest. And just what is a mare's nest, you ask? According to the Oxford English Dictionary, it is a (wonderful) discovery which proves or will prove to be illusory. You've been warned. I hope I get to work at home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment