Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Elevator Speech


I realize marketing objectives by helping to create an experience that build relationships. I enable creative collaboration by controlling execution: the schedule, budget and production management of deliverables. I have produced print, video, interactive and web applications for global clients and worked with smaller design firms. Many of the creative people I work for have commented that they are free to focus on the design and let me take care of executing the technical details.

I have worked on international award winning print campaigns for corporate clients and done pro-bono projects for local organizations where I was able to secure donations from various sources to produce work for little or no cost. Currently I work in educational publishing, managing print and digital projects and handle web updating for our website.

One constant is my passion for process. If team members can participate in defining what is needed to create successful projects, I can usually assist by designing or refining tools to make it easy to collaborate and complete assignments. At each organization, whether it was part of my job description or not, I felt compelled to document how work was produced and analyze the bottlenecks and problems to solve issues and make production easy for everyone. Great work gets results and usually produces more work. 


Primary Concepts test ad

No comments:

Post a Comment